We are organizing a mountain biking trip to Rheebok Bush Camp on a 12,000 ha game reserve in the Waterberg in May There are about 60 km single track and 120 km jeep track on the reserve.
See rhino, buffalo, kudu waterbuck, impala, giraffe, eland, zebra, wildebeest, red hartebeest, klipspringer, mountain reedbuck, crocodiles, and many more, from your bike, on foot or climb the Koppies to enjoy the views over the plains.
Over 300 bird species and 130 tree species on the reserve.
R 1600 per night for the whole camp for a minimum of 2 nights.
So if we get 10 people together it will be R 320 per person + food and petrol.
If we are less it will obviously get more expensive
Details about the Rheebok Bush Camp
- Private luxury 10 bed (5 tents) self catering bush camp between Bela Bela and Thabazimbi.
- 180km from Pretoria, 230km from Sandton
- Camp serviced daily, linen and crockery provided. Kitchen with gas stove and oven, electrical fridge/freezer, bar fridge and ice machine.
- 3 separate showers/toilets/washbasins overlooking the bush.
- No self drives, no quad bikes or other motorized vehicles.