Click on title above "Bat Walk in Joburg Zoo" for all the information.
A Bat Talk & Walk
Venue: The Old Elephant House, Joburg Zoo
Date & Time: Sat 31 August 2013 - 16:30 for 17:00
Fees include: Zoo Entry & Batting Activities:
- Non GNorBIG Members - R70 for Adults & R40 for Children under 12
- GNorBIG Members – R40 for Adults & R25 for Children under 12
· Parking will be in the Jan Smuts Ave Zoo Entrance
· Bat Detectors and Mist Nets will be used to locate & ID bats.
· Please bring own torch, warm clothes, drinks & snacks
Booking essential as places are limited:
RSVP: Sharon – 082 553 5258 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately our numbers are limited so you will need to make payment to confirm your booking.
Payment to be made to :
Nedbank – Business Pretoria
Branch: 149745 (00)
Please use your name and ZOO as a reference